The alternator in your vehicle is a rather simple device. It is powered by a belt that runs off the engine. The high speed rotation inside the alternator causes it to generate electricity that is then used to power everything while your car is running. If it is unable to operate; you won’t be going very far at all. As part of the Big Three that make up your electrical system, the alternator should be checked regularly to avoid draining your battery or damaging other parts that depend on a steady electrical supply. The good news is that even difficult alternator work is relatively affordable and quick. At Autotronics, we aim to keep you satisfied so you’ll be back. We don’t cut corners and our approach saves you money.
- Alternator Replacement that’s Affordable & Reliable
- We NEVER Try to Push Service that’s Unnecessary
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty