Under normal conditions, on average auto batteries last for around 3 years. Here in Minnesota, where our weather is anything but normal, that timeline can be vastly different. If yours is at least 3 years old, you should bring it to Autotronics for our battery testing and inspection service. Many batteries last much longer than 3 years, and the best way to ensure yours does is with regular maintenance & checks. If it is discovered that your vehicle needs a new battery, we’ll have a new one installed right away, and take care of the old one for you. Our replacement is very affordable and Autotronics technicians will inspect your entire vehicle during the service. What makes Autotronics the right choice for all of your battery needs?
- Our Expert Technicians can Handle Any Battery Related Issue
- A Properly Charged & Working Battery Keeps You Safe
- Avoid Premature Repairs on Other Electrical Components
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty