Out of all the components in your vehicle, the belts and hoses are simultaneously some of the most important and shortest lived. They are subject to varying amounts of wear and tear from heat, chemicals, the weather, driving habits, and age. Because belts and hoses are rubber, and subject to these other factors, you should have yours inspected regularly. At Autotronics, we go beyond just a visual inspection and we record our results for reference the next time your car is in. We can handle any belts and hoses related work including replacement without costing you more than the job is worth. We strive for customer loyalty, which starts with customer satisfaction.
- Belts Visually Inspected & Tested for Tension & Alignment
- Hoses Physically Inspected & Pressure Tested (some systems) for Leaks
- Quick, Affordable Replacement of any Belt or Hose
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty