With anywhere from 4 to 7 months spent under snow and ice, Minnesota drivers rely heavily on their brakes. In winter, a better braking system means shorter stopping distance. This is often the only difference between having an accident or not. The brakes in your vehicle rely on several other parts to work properly and keep you safe. If there is any problem with your brakes or their related systems (including calipers, rotors, drums, shoes, brake fluid or brake lines and all related hardware) then you need to come to Autotronics today. Failure to address a minor brake issue can lead to major complications that are expensive. Why is Autotronics the only shop for all of your brakes service needs?
- We Go Beyond Just a Visual Inspection for Your Safety
- If New Brakes are Needed, We Have Options to Fit Your Needs
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty