Temperature regulation is an important part of your vehicle’s operations. An engine that overheats runs the risk of severe engine damage including a cracked block. Your cooling system experts at Autotronics are here to help. Preventive maintenance inspections are the first step in making sure the cooling system is working at it’s best and to catch any problem areas early. Our check includes testing and physical inspection of all system parts. Any issues we find can be resolved right away which saves you both time and money. Our auto shop has over 75 years of combined technician experience. Trust all of your cooling system issues to southern Minnesota’s best auto shop; Autotronics. Stop by or schedule an appointment with us today!
- We Service All Cooling System Components
- From Fluid Services to Part Replacement, We Do It All
- Keep Your Engine Running Great for Years to Come
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty