At Autotronics, our goal is to not only get your vehicle repair done quickly and accurately, but to inform you of what’s going on, as well. When it comes to your radiator, its job is simple: to maintain the engine temperature and prevent overheating. As it ages, the radiator slowly loses its ability to dissipate heat carried by the coolant. Whether it’s just old, or there’s visible damage, or if it’s just sprung a coolant leak; Autotronics is here to help. Our radiator repair services can fix any radiator problem, and if we can’t; we have great rates on radiator replacement options. So, come to southern Minnesota’s auto repair leader and get your radiator working like new again.
- Avoid Huge Repairs & Major Engine Damage
- A Working Radiator Relieves Stress on Other Cooling System Parts
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty