Owning a vehicle is already expensive enough. With insurance costs already high and gas prices rising, the last thing drivers need is more expenditures on their car. Luckily, your manufacturer put together a recommended service schedule which, if followed, will add years and thousands of miles to the life of your vehicle. Here at Autotronics we have the experience to know how to properly handle any scheduled maintenance item for your car. These include things like regular oil changes, tire rotation, fluid inspections and services, tune-ups, filter replacements, and more. So, take a minute and open your Owner’s Manual. If there are uncompleted or accidentally missed items on your recommended services, come to Autotronics and let’s get you caught up.
- Many Times, Preventive Maintenance is the Only Way to Avoid Major Repair
- Scheduled Maintenance Work is Usually Fast and Very Affordable
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty