You already know that turning your steering wheel directs your car where to go. Are you aware of how this happens though? If not, don’t worry. Nobody expects you to be an auto repair expert. That’s what we are here for. Bring your vehicle to Autotronics and let us handle things. Your steering system components include things like the rack & pinion, control arms, worm gear box, tie rods and others. Depending on the system you have, there are either just a few moving parts or several. The more moving parts in your steering, the more places there are for issues to arise. Autotronics has everything to handle steering problems regardless of the system in place. So don’t wait to have your steering system checked if you think there’s an issue; come in right away.
- Steering Repair Services with a Safety First Approach
- Full Explanation & Clear Pricing on Every Service
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty