In the world of automotive service, suspension issues are very common. Your suspension shocks and struts are designed to “suspend” the vehicle and allow it to move independently of the tires. As they age, the various components in your suspension system slowly lose their ability to perform correctly which puts stress on the tires, steering system and other parts. Have the team at Autotronics keep your suspension shocks and struts in good working order. We have the right equipment, & service team to help save you money on alignments, tires, steering repair, and more simply by fixing your suspension. When you’re ready to get a smooth, quiet ride back in your vehicle, come to Autotronics.
- Large or Small, We can Solve Any Suspension System Issue
- Don’t Let Potholes & Winter Roads Ruin Your Suspension
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty