Living in a place where the extremes of both winter and summer happen, Minnesota drivers know all too well the abuse that tires take. From potholes to black ice, we see it all. Occasionally, a tire will develop a slow leak or go flat altogether. If the problem isn’t because of an old tire that needs replacement, you should consider Autotronics’ tire repair service. In many cases, a quick repair saves you hundreds. If you replace one tire, it’s recommended to replace the other one on that same axle. Instead of that, let us see if we can repair your flat first. Repair is very affordable and it gives an Autotronics technician a chance to examine the rest of your car to keep you informed. So, the next time you walk out to a flat tire, call Autotronics and let us handle it.
- Tire Repair that Lasts as Long as the Tire
- We Will Help Determine if Repair is the Best Option
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty