Inside the outer casing of your transmission there’s a complex gear system which serves to keep your car, truck, van or SUV running at optimal RPMs no matter how fast or slow you’re going. The transmission is responsible for coordinating high torque output at low speeds and higher power for faster driving. If it has seen more than its fair share of miles, and it’s now being recommended for replacement; it’s time to consider a transmission rebuild. As long as the vehicle itself has some decent value left, a rebuild is a much more economical choice than replacement. Rebuilding restores your transmission to like-new condition and we stand behind our work. Autotronics is committed to our customers and we put customer loyalty at the front of every service we do. Call or Schedule Online today and let’s see if a rebuild is the right answer for your transmission.
- Full Rebuild with Factory Recommended Components
- Rebuilding Saves Hundreds or Even Thousands Over Replacement
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty