Here at Autotronics, we understand what your car goes through. When manufacturers refer to “ideal” driving conditions, they aren’t thinking of Minnesota’s yearly weather extremes. Your drive axle and cv joints work to deliver the engine’s power to the drive wheels. Due to age, chemicals on the roadways in winter, and normal wear and tear, they don’t last forever. Autotronics’ professionally trained and experienced crew has the ability to isolate the issue and offer cost effective options. In some cases, you can save by replacing the whole drive axle instead of just a bad cv joint. Regardless of the particular situation with your drive axle, CV joint, or related hardware, we can handle it. We aim for customer loyalty, which is only gained through customer satisfaction.
- Proper Drive Axle and CV Joint Operation Keeps You Safe
- We Check All Major Vehicle Systems with Every Service
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty