If you knew that regular check ups at your doctor could keep you healthy as long as you live, you’d never miss one. It’s the same with your vehicle’s tune ups. A tune up is a basic maintenance item that, if done on schedule, will keep you away from major repairs. The exact work done in a tune up varies from one vehicle to the next because of differences in age, mileage and driving habits. There are regular tune up items like spark plugs & wires, distributor cap/rotor (where applicable), checking filters & fluids, adjusting the clutch (manual cars), honing in engine timing, and a check (and replacement where necessary) of belts, hoses, battery and battery cables. More work may be needed, but if it is, we will always talk to you and get your approval first. Autotronics comprehensive tune-up services will keep your car healthier longer.
- Tune Up Work You Can Trust at Great Prices
- Improve Power, Acceleration, Responsiveness, Fuel Economy & More
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty