In order to run all of your vehicle’s electronic devices, your engine needs a way to convert mechanical energy into electronic. When people hear the phrase “auto electrical system” they think of the various things that their car does with electricity from the radio to the headlights. In the industry, the term refers simply to the mechanical components responsible for generating and using electrical power. These include the starter, which uses a charge to get the engine started; the alternator, which is constantly generating a current to run devices and supply a charge to the battery while the engine is on; and the battery, which carries enough charge to facilitate the engine starting. Bring your vehicle to southern Minnesota’s best choice for all your auto electrical system issues and rest easy. We save you time, money and stress on every service.
- Autotronics Can Find & Fix Any Electrical System Issue on Any Car
- Reliable, Steady Power Supply Relieves Stress on Other Systems/Parts
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty