Open your hood and look at your timing belt. It looks like a rubber belt with a serrated or toothed inner side. This belt syncs up the rotation timing between your camshaft and crankshaft. This facilitates the opening and closing of valves at precise times during the different stroke cycles for one of your engine cylinders. In some vehicles, the belt is a timing chain instead. Either way, they are designed as “no-slip” parts because if they lose grip for even a split second while your engine is running, major damage happens. That is why drivers should have their timing belts inspected often and replaced well before they go bad. In southern Minnesota, there’s no better option for your timing belt inspection or replacement than Autotronics.
- Timing Belt Replacement Keeps Your Engine From Major Failure
- Replacement is Very Affordable Compared to Engine Damage
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty