Proper tire inflation means better gas mileage, handling performance, and longer tire life. Modern vehicles have tire pressure monitoring systems in place that constantly evaluate the pressure in your tires. When one gets low, you get a warning. This simple concept has saved millions of driver’s both at the pump, & when it comes to replacing tires. If you’re not getting correct info from your system, come to Autotronics. We can quickly examine each sensor, the relay wires/module, and the internal display system. When an issue is found, Autotronics’ expert staff will figure out a solution with you, not for you. We make sure when you leave our shop, your tires are properly inflated and being monitored by a fully functional tire pressure monitoring system.
- Save on Gas, Repairs, and Tires with Proper Tire Pressure
- Our Expertise Means Your Bill Won’t Break the Bank
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 24 Month/24,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warraty