Keeping your vehicle’s warranty in tact is usually as simple as making sure you keep up on your warranty maintenance items. This list is intended to provide owners with a way to keep their warranty valid and maintain it at the same time. Dealerships would prefer that you get these services from them directly, but you don’t have to. Legally, as long as the shop you choose meets certain requirements, you can use them for warranty maintenance safely. Autotronics is qualified and equipped to handle every warranty maintenance item on your vehicle. Most of the time we are faster, cheaper (and friendlier) than the dealership; but we offer a personal approach that they just can’t match. Stop by or schedule an appointment with us today!
- Warranty Work with Quality, Integrity and Honesty
- Maintain Your Factory Warranty with Autotronics
- Autotronics Technicians have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
- All of Our Repair Technicians are ASE Certified
- Autotronics Offers a 36 Month/36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty